DEITY is building the future of eCommerce. They pursue to change the world of eCommerce by bringing unlimited scalability, flexibility, and extensibility to any online business without any risk or disinvestment.
For their software development team in Eindhoven we are looking for an experienced back-end developer who likes to work in a multi-disciplinary team with front-end, back-end and cloud engineers. Together they use innovative technologies to create a state of the art eCommerce platform and services.
Your role and Responsibilities
· Write code!
· Contribute to the development of our unique (SaaS/PaaS) e-commerce platform
· Be a proactive member of the Scrum team
· Become familiar with our product portfolio, technology & development process
· Together with other stakeholders you define the requirements and specification
· Design, development and validation of applications developed by you and the team
· Propose and lead improvement projects
· Consult with a team of professionals with years of experience in the domain
· At least 3 years relevant work experience
· Preferably a degree (minimum BSc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or comparable
· Commercial experience with Node.js, Docker
· Preferably hands-on experience with GraphQL, Google PubSub, Redis, Apollo, React
· Familiar with Agile development practices e.g. Scrum, Kanban
· Familiar with modern build automation environment such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
· Methodical in your approach, with excellent judgment and good communication skills
· Comfortable in a fast-moving, dynamic, international environment
· Fluent understanding of the English language, both in speaking and writing
· Result oriented, responsible, thorough, and pro-active
· Living in The Netherlands, preferably in the Eindhoven area
What you will get
· Competitive salary, depending on competence
· Permanent contract, right from the start
· 25 days of paid leave in case of full-time employment
· MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad
· Chance to make architectural decisions
· A huge influence on projects you develop
· Working on always up-to-date versions of technologies
· Working in a non-corporate environment
· Awesome and well-located office
Working at DEITY means working in a fast-moving, dynamic, international organization. They are a Dutch company, headquartered in Eindhoven. They also have offices in both Breda and Krakow (Poland).
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com