Consists of a dedicated team of experienced engineers working closely with medium and small sized businesses within the electronic design industry
- Do you want to bring the future of Application Lifecycle Management to customers from all over the Benelux and Scandinavia?
- Can you bring strong analytical and communication skills to the table?
- Do you thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment?
Then we have the right job for you!
The ICT Recruiter is looking for an Application Engineer ALM and PLM to join the team at InnoFour.
InnoFour is a dynamic and innovative company offering software solutions for Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in the Benelux and Scandinavia. This is done by providing technical sales, consultancy and training. Our customers are all companies involved in electronic and embedded design from PCB-, FPGA- to ASIC-design. Because of the growth of the organization we are looking for an
Application Engineer ALM and PLM region Benelux and Scandinavia (full time)
What you will do
As an Application Engineer you will be focused on pre-sales and consulting activities for our ALM and PLM solutions for the entire region.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Give (online) demonstrations and presentations
- Coordinate and provide technical support at Software Engineers
- Manage and execute customer on- and off-site deployments and training
- Define and develop customer specific solutions
- Participate at and give presentations at several national and international events
- Bachelor or master degree Computer Science, Software Development, or Business ICT
- Affinity in pre-sales, technical consulting and training
- Interest in engineering but also in the processes needed to succeed a project
- Knowledge and affinity in the following topics / areas :
o Process models (e.g. RUP, XP, V – Model, CMM, Agile, Scrum, Kanban);
o Java development, Java scripting, J2EE, wiki scripting and HTML;
o Database structures and queries such as SQL or Lucene;
o Velocity scripting knowledge is not required but could be helpfull;
o Subversion (SVN) or GIT repository management;
o Requirement Engineering, Configuration management, version management, Change Management, Problem Tracking, Task management, Project management;
o System administration on Windows (e.g. LDAP, Azure, VM, etc) and Linux systems;
- Knowledge of related Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as Polarion, IBM Rational Doors, Jama Contour, JIRA, Microsoft TFS or any other ALM tool would be helpfull
- Strong verbal and written communication skills together with strong presentation skills
- A customer-focused mindset
- An independent self-disciplined work ethic
- Good knowledge of the English and preferably also Dutch, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian language in word and written
What is offered to you
- The ability to work with the latest developments on software and electronic design
- Sufficient training opportunities
- Good salary and benefits
- A professional but informal working atmosphere with many international contacts.