One of Europe's largest bakery groups, providing bakery wordwide
The ICT Recruiter is looking for a Digital Commerce Manager to join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart they always work together to influence the road ahead. You can be part of their growth journey and of a great, global family.
Within the BeNeFrItEs-cluster (Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain), 500 people are giving their best to provide pleasure through food, resulting in “millions of smiling tummies”.
What sets them apart?
- An ambitious organization in full expansion that has accomplished a growth of 11% last year.
- Making the shift towards a market driven organization where innovation & customer centricity are key elements. The Marketing team has been assigned to drive this business orientation through their different channels.
- Being a digital pioneer in the food industry that drives a digital strategy across their different B2B brands.
Triggered by putting your entrepreneurial spirit into practice and having direct business impact? They are a faced paced company, offering you a broad spectrum of digital opportunities.
To accelerate the realization of their digital strategy, we are looking for a Digital Commerce Manager with a can-do mentality.
This is what you will do
As Digital Commerce Manager you set their digital strategy across their different online and data-driven platforms and you secure the implementation by managing efficiently and effectively your internal and external stakeholders. To accomplish this task, you develop in close collaboration with Marketing an actionable and transparent roadmap of activities – incl. milestones and financial budget.
The key projects you’ll be working on:
- The continuous improvement & in-life management of their digital BtB-platform, MyFoodSpot. Next to PASTRIDOR, Unilever Food Solutions & Upfield are at current key-partners in the development and activation of this platform. The platform provides information, inspiration, loyalty-program and an e-commerce module to service their end-customers in Foodservice.
- Integration of the different CRM- and database management systems into a performant single customer view system to facilitate and stimulate data-driven sales in the commercial organization. For this you will have 2 team-members reporting to you (CRM Data Analyst & CRM Operations Specialist).
Primary areas of responsibility:
- You capture the business needs from your main stakeholders and bring these together in a coherent digital strategy that has clear business goals and is ROI-driven;
- You are responsible to implement the digital plan/road map and to set development priorities. You make sure that new development has its grounds in a solid architecture and is in line with headquarters’ governance. Security and quality are the key components of this roadmap;
- Following the guidelines of your roadmap you set up an action plan that clearly defines the details of the architecture and dependencies between products;
- By encouraging cross-digital coordination you set out to break down silos and improve the quality of the offered solutions;
- You encourage cross-digital coordination with as a result that we break down silos and improve the quality of our solutions that impact the customer journey significantly. Therefor you steer a virtual digital team – consisting of both colleagues (at HQ/sister companies) as consultants at external ICT-partners.
- You provide organizational leadership, direction and coaching to different stakeholders in the organization in order to build and improve their capabilities and competences, mainly in user adoption of the solutions provided.
- You provide strategic functional and operational leadership in order to execute and grow business based on the solutions provided.
You hold a Master’s Degree in IT, Engineering, Business Economics or equivalent
You can rely on a minimum of 5 years of experience in software architecture design and engineering whereby you have a strong track record in solution design and agile project management (SCRUM, SAFe is a plus).
Ideally you combine this with a profound knowledge of IT Infrastructure and cloud development (Azure is a plus)
You have in-depth knowledge of business processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, R&D,…) and are familiar with Business Process Analyses (BPMN expertise is a plus);
You have experience with technology roadmapping and strategic development
You understand the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
You have a proficient knowledge in a broad spectrum of digital solutions such as:
- Content Management (WordPress, EpiServer,…)
- Mail Automation Platforms (Hubspot, SendGrid, ex. Drip Mail Campaigns, Lead capturing, scoring, Transactional Mailing, …)
- E-Commerce, Product Information Management (Magento, Akeneo, …)
- Reporting dashboard (PowerBi : Desktop and Report builder)
- Manage Code Repositories (BitBucket, GIT, Azure Devops)
- Database Management, ETL solutions (SSIS, Azure Data Factory, …)
- Continuous Integration (Azure Devops, BitRise)
- Azure Platform Hosting (Azure Functions, Web Apps, .net Core Services, virtual machines, …)
- Google Analytics, Tagmanager, Hotjar, …
You have a proficient level of English & Dutch; knowledge of any other language is considered as a plus
Your “power skills”
Profound analytical & conceptual skills that enable you to set-up and run a Digital strategy/roadmap. In combination with your problem-solving techniques and pragmatic approach you will challenge the status-quo and look for alternative solutions.
Being decisively in approach to strategic prioritization – both on a detailed level as well as having a holistic view on the overall/big picture;
You are determined to deliver results and apply a hands-on approach to implement the requested and needed changes;
Your organization & project management skills are on point and you demonstrate a flexible mindset that enables you to adapt to changing requirements and to plan/organize and manage multiple priorities;
Your excellent communication, persuasion and influencing skills enable you to motivate, challenge, engage and influence your internal and external stakeholders;
You have profound leadership skills that enable you to build strong working relationships on different levels in the organization and to create and work as a (virtual) team.
As a responsible and committed person you take initiatives, you’re motivated to work autonomously and show resilience.
What is offered
A pioneer’s role in ambitious and fast-paced corporate environment, that will give you the autonomy “to put your mark” and have direct impact on our company’s results and performances.
Being a key member of a dynamic marketing team – consisting of 25 motivated professionals – that steers our organization to a market & innovation driven company;
Being part of an international organization that is in full expansion where you get the opportunity to grow personally and evolve professionally within our cluster or at Group HQ;
The opportunity to work for an employer with an ambitious vision, resulting in millions of smiling tummies. Lantmännen – a cooperation of 25000 farmers – is our main shareholder whose down-to-earth & entrepreneurial vision is impacting our entire organization.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org