TWD is an engineering company specialized in method engineering
Are you ready to bring simple solutions to complex programming challenges? Do you like to work on a variety of tools and technologies? Do you have great coding and problem-solving skills, a sense of responsibility, and are you ready to make a difference in your projects? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for you!
TWD – A Fun Challenge to Be Part of
At TWD they love to create construction methods and design installation tools. Every day they contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. They offer creative, simple, and efficient solutions to clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry.
Thanks to their main pillars – fun, development, and happy clients – they grow at a rapid pace with over 200 talented people in three locations: Rotterdam, London, and Athens. To further strengthen their team in Rotterdam and realize their mission to contribute to a better world by making construction easier, we are looking for a Lead Developer!
What You Will Do
As a Lead Developer at TWD, you are responsible for the further development, integrations, and maintenance of the office applications they have built in-house to ensure all our projects run smoothly. Examples are the time registration application, project management software, ERP software extensions, various dashboards, and their own technical wiki. Hereto, you work together with their external suppliers. A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Translating your user’s needs into working applications (back- and frontend)
- Developing modern web applications and user-friendly user interfaces
- Setting up client-server architectures and cleaning APIs
- Safeguarding quality of work and clean code
- Recognizing opportunities for new features and opportunities
- Supervising and coaching other Developers
Of course, your job is not set in stone. You are encouraged to define for yourself which tasks are required to meet these responsibilities. The same holds for your development. They highly value your (career) development and encourage you to take the lead. You will develop yourself on-the-job, but you can also follow relevant workshops and/or training to acquire the knowledge and skills you are interested in or need in your job.
Who You Are
We are looking for smart and eager people with a practical backbone and the following profile:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as a Developer
- You have experience with managing your own projects
- You are a passionate, quick learner and have strong technical insight
- You are a communicative team player who can supervise a small team
- You are flexible and able to come up with ingenious solutions
- You are enthusiastic, self-driven, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have a sense of responsibility to get the job done
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com