The ICT Recruiter is looking for a Medior-Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer for DEITY, a leading eCommerce company in Eindhoven.
At DEITY, they are building the future of eCommerce. They pursue to change the world of eCommerce by bringing unlimited scalability, flexibility, and extensibility to any online business without any risk or disinvestment.
For the software development team in Eindhoven we are looking for an experienced DevOps / Cloud Engineer who likes to work in a multi-disciplinary team with front-end, back-end and other cloud engineers. Together they use innovative technologies to create state of the art eCommerce software.
Your role and Responsibilities
· Write code!
· Contribute to the development of our unique (SaaS/PaaS) e-commerce platform
· Together with other stakeholders you define the requirements and specification
· Propose and lead improvement projects
· Keeping the infrastructure up-to-date and therefore safe
· Managing our Cloud Environment and roll out and introduce new elements/features
· Setting up and manage pipelines, we love automation and are a fan of deployment pipelines
· Leading in the approach to technical aspects regarding infrastructure
· “Automate everything” mentality
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience
· Preferably a degree (minimum BSc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or comparable
· Excellent knowledge of Kubernetes
· Commercial experience with preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP),
· or other popular platforms (AWS, Azure)
· Commercial experience with Node.js, Docker
· Familiar with Agile development practices e.g. Scrum, Kanban
· Familiar with modern build automation environment such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
· Methodical in your approach, with excellent judgment and good communication skills
· Comfortable in a fast-moving, dynamic, international environment
· Fluent understanding of the English language, both in speaking and writing
· Result oriented, responsible, thorough, and pro-active
· Living in The Netherlands, preferably in the Eindhoven area
What you will get
· Competitive salary, depending on competence
· Permanent contract, right from the start
· 25 days of paid leave in case of full-time employment
· MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad
· Chance to make architectural decisions
· A huge influence on projects you develop
· Working on always up-to-date versions of technologies
· Working in a non-corporate environment
· An awesome and well-located office
Working at DEITY means working in a fast-moving, dynamic, international organization. They are a Dutch company, headquartered in Eindhoven. They also have offices in both Breda and Krakow (Poland).
Contact us for more information : email@example.com
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org