One of Europe's largest bakery groups, providing bakery wordwide
The ICT Recruiter is looking for a CRM Data Analyst to join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart they always work together to influence the road ahead. You can be part of the growth journey and of a great, global family.
The BeNeFrItEs-cluster (Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain) makes the shift towards a market driven organization where innovation & customer centricity are key elements.
One of their core initiatives has been the roll-out of a digital strategy where data plays a crucial role. And that’s where you come in! In order to keep focus, you will be assigned to the Sales Foodservice-channel Benelux – the most profitable sales channel today!
Do you have a strong track-record in customer analytics and are you ready for a pioneers role in an ambitious/faced paced environment?
To accelerate the realization of their digital strategy, we are looking for an entrepreneurial CRM Data Analyst.
This is what you will do
As CRM Data Analyst, you are responsible to set-up a reporting structure that provides relevant business insights to the commercial department (both sales as marketing) as to the external partners. The implementation of a new CRM-system will be one of your key missions. Afterwards, you will be in charge of the in-life management of the system and transform it into a CRM-platform that will provide an integrated view of the customer. Also, you will be responsible to create sales & marketing reports/dashboards to better focus our commercial strategy on the customer. To support their ambitious vision, you will steer the Analytical Sales Support/CRM Administrator and manage the CRM-budget.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- You function as a solid point of contact for the commercial departments (Customer Care, Field Sales & Key Account Management, Trade & Channel Marketing) for data related topics.
– You collect and analyze their business needs into reports and dashboards using huge volumes of data.
– You are the liaison between the internal stakeholders, the external data partners (Systrion, Data Outlet,…) and the key accounts/wholesalers.
- You will develop a data acquisition strategy to improve and enrich the database supporting their understanding of the single customer view.
– In close collaboration with external partners, you will design, optimize and automate various data processes to support the reporting needs.
– Incl. defining the required database structure/lake, work on data extraction, matching and cleansing of the data as well as data analysis and reporting.
- Based on data analyses and insights in their customer buying behavior (eg: white spots, churn analysis, cross-and upsell opportunities), you will make clear recommendations to your internal (marketing, sales, customer care) and external customers for developing appropriate product, service and/or promotional programs to improve overall business performance.
- You will develop a future proof strategy in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for addressing reporting, data management as well as business information needs.
- You will support the business partners on the following topics:
– senior management with the budgeting planning and forecasting process based upon analysis and business insights.
– the Sales and Marketing teams with a periodic analysis of sales performance identifying opportunities to improve.
- You will work closely together with the IT and Digital teams – both within the decentral organization as at HQ – in ensuring technical functionalities and an effective implementation/running of the applications.
In addition to a Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field of study (mathematics, engineering, statistics, economics, etc.), you have at least 3 years of experience in a customer analytics role.
You have a track-record in a customer centric & data-focused organization – FMCG experience is a plus but no must.
You demonstrate experience in the following technical areas:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce, as well as Marketing and Sales Automation Platforms (HubSpot/Pardot)
- Experience with data architecture/management, extraction, matching, cleaning. Master data management, defining parent/child data relationships.
- Experience with Power BI and/or other analytical reporting tools (experience with building Power BI dashboards in a simple and visual way is a must).
- SQL expert with knowledge in R or Phyton, Panda’s and/or Tydiverse and ETL solutions (SSIS, Azure Data Factory, …),
- Experience with Big Data and Data science knowledge is a plus.
You have a proficient level of English – and ideally you communicate fluently in Dutch and/or French.
Your “power skills”
- You possess a strong analytical mind with the ability to derive insights from large datasets and to distinguish the essential from the minor.
- You have an eye for detail and are able to work very meticulously;
- As a business- and customer-oriented person you show the ability to think strategically whilst you demonstrate a pragmatic & hands-on approach to put our data strategy into practice. You possess a continuous improvement mindset that enables you to question the status-quo;
- Your organizational skills are on point and you show flexibility to shift easily between priorities whilst your result-orientation makes sure to keep your eyes “on the target”;
- Thanks to your communication & persuasion skills you are able to engage your internal stakeholders. You feel comfortable in presenting your strategy and ideas in our organization, soliciting the right support to implement them;
- You have a proactive and positive mindset, and show ambition to put an effective data management/reporting structure in place;
What is offered
- A pioneer’s role in ambitious and fast-paced corporate environment, that will give you the autonomy “to put your mark” and have direct impact on our company’s results and performances.
- Being part of an international organization that is in full expansion where you get the opportunity to grow personally and evolve professionally;
- The opportunity to work for an employer with an ambitious vision, resulting in millions of smiling tummies. Lantmännen – a cooperation of 25000 farmers – is our main shareholder whose down-to-earth & entrepreneurial vision is impacting our entire organization;
- …and ‘Last but not Least’: next to sandwiches you just love to put your teeth in DATA.